Sunday, February 21, 2016

2/21/16...Met my best friend, Vikki and we exchanged Christmas gifts.

Me and Vikki

Went to church.  Before I left the house, I thought about how I always give Kenzie gum and thought decided to get some out to take to Hailey.  When we got to church, we were sitting and Hailey asked Melissa if she had any gum.  She didn't but I did. I was so happy I had gotten some out to bring.  After church, we went to Olive Garden with Dennis and Amy and got all the details for their August Wedding that Bill is doing.  They are such a sweet couple.  I came home and packed some stuff and then left to take Mocha to Vikki's.  She's going to watch her for me while we are gone.  I went from there to meet Vikki E. at Pizza Hut.  We had good pizza and a great visit.  Of course we made our list to pray for each other's needs too.  We also opened our Christmas presents from each other.  So funny, because it's been so long since we gave each other our lists,  Vikki said oh no, I almost bought this for myself.  I did buy the movie, Old Fashioned for myself and it was on my list and she got it for me.  We must be getting old ha ha.  She got me a wonderful thing to keep my blow dryer and curling iron on the counter in.  Also 4 wonderful cutting mats that are different colors, the DVD, and a beautiful necklace and earrings.  She also made me 5 more sheets of picture pages for my scrapbook display.  I sure am thankful for this wonderful godly friend God has blessed me with.  Had a nice 2 1/2 hr. visit to catch up and then came home and finished packing.  

No comments: