Sunday, February 14, 2016

1/14/16 Valentine's Day and Jared's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!!

Kenzie and Cole
Adam at TSC

Jared, Norman, Eli, Jacob, Kenzie and Adam

Eli



Came home to all of this hidden under my heated throw when I went  to sit down.

Candy and roses from my sweetie!

Jack, Evan, Max and Hailey and their valentines we gave them

Peyton and Isaac

Isaac and Peyton with their heart balloons 

This is what I got when I told Bill to smile for the picture when we went to celebrate Valentine's Day at G's

This morning I got ready and went to the church Kenzie goes to with Libby's parents in Midland.  It was Midland Baptist Academy on Jefferson.  Church started at 11.  Bill went to our church as he has to meet with the Elders and pray.  Kenzie, Libby's brother, mom and stepdad and I sat in the 2nd row from the front.  We sang several hymns and Kenzie turned to each of them in the hymnal.  When it was time for the sermon, Libby's step dad handed Kenzie his big Bible.  He had a nice Bible Cover on it with Joshua 1:8 written out on it.  Kenzie said she would have to get Papa one like that.  When the sermon started (their evangelist was there as the Pastor and his family was on vacation) Kenzie turned in the Bible to every scripture.  She sat and listened and hardly moved.  I didn't even know she was capable of sitting so still and listening so well.  Guess we need to sit in the from from now on.  The Bible she was had some words that were highlighted.  the Evangelist used the scripture "Godly sorrow leads to repentance a few times.  That is the Scripture that has been on my heart a lot lately and I have been praying it for someone special in my life, so it was pretty amazing that it's one he said 2 or 3 times.  Afterward he had a salvation call and then asked anyone who wanted to make sure their hearts were right with the Lord to come to the alter for prayer.  Libby's parents went up right away for prayer and so did many others.  After church, we went to Meijer's and Kenzie wanted to get some medicine for her wart and also something for her mom for Valentine's Day.  After that we went to TSC to meet Jared, Kimmy and the boys. I got big hugs from all the boys.  I gave Jared his Birthday card and the boys their Valentine Cards.  We went in and walked around with them for awhile and talked to them.  After that I took Kenzie to Cole's house.  Then I went to Vikki's to take Peyton and Isaac their Valentine's Card and get my Valentine's Cards.  Visited for a few minutes and then Kenzie and Cole came.  I left after a few minutes and headed to Melissa's to give Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan their Valentine's Cards.  They came running with big hugs.  I stayed there a few minutes and then came home so I could spend time with Bill.  I went to sit in my Chair and under my throw was a card, a big bag of Stouffer's Candy and a dozen red roses.  We left and went to G's for pizza to celebrate Valentine's Day.  We had fun and the pizza was delicious. We used our punch card to get 6.99 off of our pizzas so that was nice.  It was a great day with family and my sweetie!


1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Love all the pics! I love the one of Kenzie with the Russell boys!!!