Thursday, February 25, 2016

2/25/16. Went up to the observatory in the John Hancock building, 94floors up today

We could see the city pier we wAlked around the other day.
Our selfie in the observatory of the John Hancock Building

Gorgeous view from up there
Sweethearts...read the sign
We were sitting watching a show about how they built it and I looked up to the ceiling and saw our reflection.  Took this then had everyone look up and took another picture.

Look where Bill is
We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
I was the only one who got cheesecake.  I took it to the hotel to eat

We went to The Hershey Store



These kept flipping and showing these different candy bars


Love this picture of Adam


We walked through the mall in town.  It was 8 stories.  We rode the glass elevator to the 7th floor and a guy called us over to show us some nail products.  He polished my thumb nail while he talked to us.  He was from Israel.  He was a Jew and didn't believe in Jesus.  It was at least 15 min. that he worked on my nail so I told Him the Bible says that Jesus is the only way to heaven.  He said he was a good person and that would get him there.  Talked more about the blood of Jesus paying for our sins.  Gave him Jim Dalaba's book about one heartbeat away and he said he would read it.  I was praying for him while he shined my thumbnail up that God would send his power through me to him.  He was a very nice young guy.  Every time I look at my shiny nail, I pray for him.  After we were done looking (a pair of jeans with holes in them was $200.  We checked on a cute pair of shoes and they were $300)  Guess that's why we just looked.  Fun looking for sure though.  We left there and went to the Hancock building to go up to the Observation Tower.   94 floors up and the view was beautiful as it was right by the water.  Left there and went to the Cheesecake Factory.  I had salmon, mashed potatoes and broccoli for lunch.  Ordered Pecan Carmel Turtle Cheesecake to take with me.  We went to a few more stores and then back to our hotel.  Ate some of my cheesecake and then relaxed until 5:30 when we went to the lodge in the hotel for dinner.  They had yummy stuff to make grilled chicken salad and chili tonight.  Great garlic bread too.  Love that dinner and breakfast are included with our hotel.  Very nice!  They even serve beer and wine free although I didn't take any of that.  I loved their cranberry juice.






1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

I love all your pictures!! So pretty! I love the ones with the mirror! And I am totally jealous that you went to the Cheesecake Factory! Haha. That Hershey place looks ummmmazing!!!!!! ;) love you and miss you!!!