Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2/2/16....Rainy, sleety, lots of lightning and thunder.....

Went to breakfast.  We had a good turnout and good devotion.  Went grocery shopping afterwards to pick up some stuff for Super Bowl Sunday.  Came home and got the house cleaned.  Knitted some.  Prayed for care group people along with my daily prayer list people.  It was yucky out but we still had a great turn out....15 here.  Everyone came except the two couples who are out of state.  Emily did the worship music and everyone entered in.  It was amazing.  We learned about spiritual gifts and how we should be using them for the Lord.  Bill did great leading the group.  Dennis and Amy brought us a bag of huge oranges from Florida.  They are so delicious and my new knife cuts the peels off perfectly.  I took care of his cats while he was gone.  They gave me a 25 gift card for Olive Garden too.  We are going out to eat with them to talk about their upcoming marriage so will buy their lunch at Olive Garden with it when we go.  I told him I didn't want any thing for taking care of his cats because it's right on the same road as our church and I was going by there a lot anyway.  Sure am happy with the oranges though....didn't argue about those.  I can't wait to go see Kimmy Friday.  Missing that girl!

No comments: