Tuesday, February 2, 2016

1/31/16 We went to church today

Vikki took this picture of Peyton, Nana and Isaac with our umbrellas.  She got my better side!
We went to church.  Vikki, Rody, Peyton, and Isaac came.  Kenzie and Cole came in late.  Kenzie asked me why all the people were there.   I told her we were growing.  The worship was amazing and the message was great.  Kenzie wants me to come visit the church she is going to in Midland.  I told her I could come in two weeks.  I have teach Sunday School this coming week.  After church, we went out to Chili's with Bill and Gail Mallory.  They came to our church and we haven't seen them in a long time.  They are long time friends.  Our girls used to play with their daughter, Jackie.  We spent much time together back in the day.  We came home and I changed and headed to Vikki's.  We went shopping.  Peyton and Isaac were excited that we could use our umbrellas because it was raining.  They sure are good little shoppers.  They know what everything is and they think they need everything.  They sure were cute and made me smile.  We had fun.

No comments: