Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2/24/16 went to the Field Museum today

Dad at the top
Loved the arches
Big dinosaur 
We came in on the far end
My handsome sweetie
Selfie even though not a good one
Falcons to show the Royce boys who love them

Some of my favorite animals in the museum 




Took this for the boys


Bill on the winding steps....lots of them

Bill by a mummy

American Girl Doll Store

We ate a big breakfast and then took a taxi to the Field Museum.  It's huge.  We walked till noon and then went to the first floor for lunch.  I had a bread bowl with soup in it.  We walked through the rest of the museum and left at 4.  Took a taxi back to the hotel. Sue went up to her room, Bill, Charlie and I walked to stores we wanted to go to. They went in the Harley Dealer and I walked 3 blocks farther to the American Girl Doll Store.  It was so windy I didn't know if I would make it or turn around.  Made it and walked through.  It was better on the way back because I wasn't walking against the wind.  Went to the Apple Store next right by our hotel and then back to the hotel.  Went and got a coffee before going to my room.  Bill came about ten minutes later.  He bought a Harley shirt on sale and Charlie bought a hat.







1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Sounds like fun! Wow it must have been really strong winds! Did you get any snow? Thanks for posting!!!