Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2/3/16....Prayng for Peyton and Isaac as they aren't feeling well

Slept in till 8 this morning.  Spent time worshipping, reading the Bible and praying.  Showered and got ready.  Spent time knitting my bag.  It was sunny and beautiful today for quite a while.  Still pretty windy though.  I talked to Kimmy and she said she had 6 inches of slush from last night.  We only got a little sleet and the rest rain.  We both had lots of lightening and thunder.   Balanced the check book, then did some more knitting.  Made chicken tenders, potatoes and peas for dinner.  We have been having an orange from Florida every night.  They are huge and very delicious.  I left at 6 for my kids care group.  They were very good tonight and loved their surprises from the surprise box.  Can't wait to go to the Freehand Garage sales to get more stuff for my box.  Peyton isn't feeling good and Jack had to have a treatment before my class so we all prayed for them in class.  My kids love to pray.  They were happy to hear about Kimmy's momma sheep doing good after having triplets too.  Love my kiddos!

No comments: