Sunday, February 21, 2016

2/20/16...Walked the rail trail with Vikki. Went to Melissa's

Love this picture of my mom and Kenzie.  Miss my mom and her hugs so much!

Pretty girl Hailey


Max, Jack and Evan

Max, Jack, and Evan helping Bruce pick up branches that blew down from the strong wind


It was in the 50's yesterday and today and my hyacinths are popping up outside

I got some things ready to pack for our Chicago trip.  Went to get gas at Kroger's with Bill.  We filled the car and put lots in the truck (35 gallons) and got our dollar off so only spent 68 cents a gallon.  It came to $35 something.  So wonderful!  We went to Melissa's afterward to take the chain saw to Bruce to use on a broken branch that came down in the wind.  I tried to help Melissa set up her fitbit on the computer, but couldn't get a hold of my Kimmy so decided to wait as I didn't really know what I was doing.  Melissa is sure enjoying getting to see how many steps she takes in a day.  I went to Salvation Army and found some exercise pants.  I had looked and didn't see any and then walked around the store and decided to look one more time and found a really nice pair.  Just the kind I wanted.  Afterward I realized I left my coat at Melissa's when we took our walk outside and then I left after.  It was so nice I didn't think to put m coat on.
I have been walking lots in my basement.  Today was so nice that I called Vikki and we walked 2 miles on the rail trail.  We went to Goodwill afterward and got more steps.  Vikki found a legos for a great price.  I found some Sketcher Memory Foam Shoes for 5.99 and they were new and were marked for 39.99.  Sure am glad we went there.  They had nice adult coloring books for 1.50 so I got one for Vikki and Kenzie.  We went to Panda Express afterward as I haven't been there yet.  I had sweet and sour chicken and rice.  Also an egg roll.  So much food I hardly made a dent in it.  Took it home for another meal.  Vikki had teriyaki chicken and rice and an egg roll.  Yum.  So much fun with you Vikki.  Love you!




1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was fun! Love you too! And thank you for everything:) I love spending time with you!