Tuesday, May 24, 2016

5/23/16 Missing my mom today. 9 years since she went to be with Jesus !Got haircut and went camping


Heading to the beach to play

They were happy to be playing in the sand

Got up and got ready to go get my hair cut at Catherine's.  She did a good job as usual. Baby Catherine was so cute and wanted to come see me.  She just started walking all over.  Called to see if Vikki and Kimmy were at Vikki's but they weren't so I headed home instead of stopping there.  When I got home, dad pulled in and we both started packing the camper up and he hooked the truck up.  We headed out and I asked him if he had the mirrors extended.  He said he forgot to put the extenders on so I sure did pray for his trip up there.   Bill asked me to pass him but then he went so fast I didn't want to. (60 mph) on country roads.  Finally he slowed down for a tractor so I went ahead as he asked me to go ahead of him and find a spot.  Well I stopped at McDonald's and it took the girl forever as she had to go get ones.  All I got was one cheeseburger.  I was almost to the campground when Bill called and was a little upset wondering where I was.  I got there right after him and he had just headed into the campground.  The guy at the gate told me to just go in and then he said Bill was upset because I was supposed to already be there. I said yes I was suppose to be and he said I feel sorry for you; You have to deal with him and he's hot.  I found him and we pulled into the big spot with all the room and all the grass.  He wanted full hook up so he sent me to look by the store.  I saw two really dirty spots and passed them up on the way out and then I saw one that was better.  It still was very dirty though but Bill was happy to have the hook up.  He parked it good and was really nice.  He set all the outside stuff up and did it with a very good attitude. I told him what the guy had said to me.  He left at 4:30 as he had an elder's meeting and Vikki got there at around 6.  I cooked chicken, corn on the cob and potatoes for dinner.  We got Vikki, Peyton and Isaac settled in and then went to the beach so the kids could play.  After the kids went to bed we played 3-13 and dice and Vikki won both games.  Sure was fun!  Praying the kids get over their fear of bugs though.

No comments: