Tuesday, May 31, 2016

5/31/16 Wes and Gayla came up for the day

                                                   Bill, me, Peyton, Isaac, Gayla and Wes

Peyton and Isaac had fun at the beach with their mommy

Cutie Peyton with the door knob hanger she made at the campground church

Sweetie Isaac
S
Silly kiddos
Night night time

Wes and Gayla came up at around 11.  It was pretty cool out and windy.  We walked around for a while and then played a game of golf.  We met a couple on the golf course with two kids with them.  We talked to them and their kids went to Arrow wood.  I asked them if they had Mrs. Emily for a music teacher.  I said her maiden name and the 4th grader corrected me and said her married name.
They used  to go to the Catholic church but now go to Bethany Lutheran.  I told them Emily led worship at our church.  The dad's name was Scott and he said he had been diagnosed with MS.  I shared about Melissa and what God had done in our lives and asked him if he wanted us to pray for him.  He said yes, so we all laid hands on him and prayed for him right then.   We didn't swim at all today as it was too cold and the indoor pool was broke.  We played a game of cards called trash with Wes and Gayla and then 3-13 with them and Vikki.  I made potatoes cut up on the grill and Bill made grilled chicken.  We also had corn on the cob.  Wes and Gayla brought cheese curds for us and also cinnamon  bread for dessert.  It was all delicious.  Bill, Vikki and I played 3-13 and Vikki and I played dice after Bill went to bed.

No comments: