Sunday, May 29, 2016

5/29/16...went home for church and brought Hailey back with me to thecampground



These pictures are in the opposite order! Sure had fun with Hailey today!  Will write tomorrow

Hailey trying to beat Aunt Vikki and I at dice!  She was so much fun!


Isaac, Hailey and Peyton

Hailey, Isaac and Peyton having ice cream


Cutie Hailey

Isaac, Hailey and Peyton eating pretzels and cheese (chips and cheese for Hailey)


Hot tub time


Isaac, Peyton and Hailey



Hailey swimming, Isaac on the noodle


Isaac, Peyton and Hailey in the pool

Beautiful Hailey

Hailey by my Hibiscus 

My lilacs were in bloom when I got home.

Left Outdoor Adventures at 7 to go home for church.  After church, I went to Bruce and Melissa's to pick up Hailey, her bike and her things so she could go up camping with me.  We picked up taco Bell and ate at our house.  Then Hailey and I walked around and looked at all my plants.  Everything has grown so much and looks beautiful.   We stopped at Northwoods in Pinioning to see if they had Intex Goggles with the nose piece.  They were out but had a sign saying they were 4.99.  I asked Hailey if she needed a pair and she said yes.  I will keep looking for them.  We got to the campground and Vikki and the kids were happy to see Hailey.  We had a fun day doing everything at the campground.  Hailey was so much fun and we laughed so hard playing cards with her.  She learned how to play 3-13.  So excited to have her spend the night with us.

No comments: