Monday, May 16, 2016

5/16/16. Bill and I got lots done around the outside of the house today

So proud of Hailey.  She placed 5th and 6th out of 75 girls
Evan, Papa and Jack

I walked this morning.  Yesterday I forgot to put my fitbit on till late, so I had to make up for it a little.  When Bill got home we went outside and wrapped up the plastic around the house.  We almost are finished.  YAY!  It sure looks nice.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac stopped in when they went by and saw us outside.  The chuck it sure works good.  Lenny sure loved chasing the ball.  Can't wait till Kimmy tries it.  She throws like I do.  This makes it so easy and the ball goes so far.  Wish I would have taken pics when they were here.  We ate cabbage buns and green beans for supper.  Bruce, Jack and Evan stopped over to borrow a saw from Bill. The boys had ice cream sandwiches. It rained right before they got here for a few minutes.  They jumped and slid around on the trampoline.  I cleaned the house as we have our care group potluck tomorrow night.  Picking up burger and hotdogs to grill tomorrow after breakfast.  Pretty sore tonight from pulling all the plastic and dirt up.  It didn't come up very easy.  So glad the worst is done.  I planted the plants Bill got me at the Farmer's Market in Frankenmuth Saturday.


No comments: