Wednesday, May 11, 2016

5/11/16 Went on a nice motorcycle ride to the Traverse City Pie Company...YUM



Shannon's baby is 9 lbs. now.  Such a cutie.  Keep praying for his hip to stay in place and heal quicker than they think.

Sienna having fun on the playground.  I get a little nervous when I remember Kenzie on the trapeze breaking her arm.
The kids got to go outside tonight.  They were so happy and love playing on the playground equipment.
Gigi kept picking me dandelions
Tons of dandelions for the girls to pick

Sam was cute...she matched the the posts







Got up and went to the Sports Zone.  Then went to the store to get more burger and flour to make the pizza buns.  I was very careful about measuring the salt today ha ha,  I started the bread machines right as we went out the door so I had plenty of time to get back home before it rose too much and stuck to the lid. Came home and showered and got ready to go on a motorcycle ride to the Traverse City Pie Company.  Met Wes, Gayla, Luis, Eva, Jim and Patty at St. Mark's and all rode together.  It was a very nice day for a ride.  We had so much fun.  Bill and I split a turkey sandwich (one of the best I've ever had)  A little expensive ($6.99) but a half was plenty.  It came with blueberry applesauce which was delicious.  Had blackberry peach crumb pie and Bill had apple. It was so delicious.  Had a Traverse City Cherry coffee to go with it.  Triple YUM.  We got home and I cooked the burger and made the pizza buns and cabbage buns.  Went outside and sat to do my lesson.  It was 70 degrees and sunny.  My orioles were here and also a pretty bird on my suit feeder I tried to get a good picture of.  I have to look him up and find out what kind he is.  He had red on his neck.  He was beautiful.  I ate cabbage buns and then left for my class.  I took the hamburger buns for Emily and Derek, but Emily wasn't there because sh had a meeting to go to.  I got a hold of her and she came and picked them up and was so happy to have them.  They are pretty busy with just moving into their new home Friday and now they are redoing the kitchen and her new cupboards came today.  Her kitchen will be tore up for a few days.  The kids were happy to get to go outside tonight.  I had nine children.  I was so happy Peter came to visit.  His grandma told me he was really excited to come see me.  Got home and Bill had a new clip for my helmet.  So happy because it takes so long to thread the strap through the metal things.  Clipping is so fast and easy.  Ran off 8 copies of the Faith Rider's Newsletter for tomorrow night's meeting.

No comments: