Tuesday, May 10, 2016

5/10/16 went to breakfast, than to Melissa's. Bill took a nice picture of our care group. Love our care group


My orioles were here a lot today.  He's sitting on the chain above the feeder

I took a picture of two orioles in this tree but I can only see one in this picture






Oriole eating


Our care group tonight.  Malachi came after the picture was taken.  Jeff and Vickey Eagle, Olivia, Kay, and Ron weren't here tonight.    Such a fun care group this year!  We were very blessed. Lessons are over now and next week we have our potluck.

Made dough for pizza buns and cabbage buns, then went to breakfast.  We had 13 there.  Gayla did a nice devotion that was really good.  I went to Melissa's afterward.  Read a book about buttons...Evan sang really cute and so did Melissa.  After that I went to the Dollar Store to get a bird feeder hanger and some graduation cards.  Went to Aldi's after that.  Came home and cooked burger for buns.  Made the pizza buns for Emily and Derek, then the cabbage buns for us.  Bill and I ate a cabbage bun and I couldn't believe how salty it was.  Thought I had better try a pizza bun to see if they were salty.  Yikes were they ever.  I had used the wrong end of the double measuring spoon and put 1 1/2 tablespoons of salt instead of teaspoons.  I was so disappointed.  Will be making more tomorrow.  Good thing I didn't tell them I was making their dinner.  I was just going to give them to them to have tomorrow or freeze if they wanted to.  We had a good turn out for care group.  Roy was a sweetie and saw our trash can had blown away and went and got it for us.  He's 80 so that was a blessing.  The lesson on humility was really good.  Passed around a sheet for our potluck next week.  Looks like lots of good food is coming.  Maria that gave us the membership to Outdoor adventures is going to be at Marie and Roy's next week so she may be coming so we can meet her.  Sure hope so.

No comments: