Wednesday, May 4, 2016

5/4/16...Kimmy, Vikki, Melissa, Evan, Peyton and Isaac came over....made homemade veggie soup

Hailey at her music fair....Took this picture from Melissa....Hailey did great

Max relaxing at the zoo on the dolphin....

Hailey and her friend at the zoo

Hailey has her brothers right where she wants them....at the park on earth day
Bruce, Melissa, Hailey and Max, Jack and Evan up high

Jack with the stuff he sold at his school.  He brought the stuff from home to sell for their market.  He sold everything.  He bought slime from another boy selling.
They gave him this cool bank!





Jacob at his concert playing the clarinet.  In yellow shirt.  He did great Kimmy said
Peyton, Evan and Isaac had fun playing together today
Got up early to make vegetable soup.  After it was done I took my shower and got ready.  Kimmy came over.  Melissa and Evan came shortly after Kimmy, and then Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came after that.  Nice to get to visit.  We ate soup and crackers for lunch.  I had to take Bill to drop his truck off for the rails to be put on.  Kimmy left to go to the pottery store with Jared.  Kimmy came back while I took Bill to go pick up his truck.  They can't put the rails on until tomorrow because they have to order them...the ones he took there won't work.  Visited with the girls until they had to leave.  Did my kids care group lesson.  Ate and then went to church for kid's care group.  Had 8 kiddos.  They were pretty happy!  Tina and Chris had a big tent set up and had a smore' maker going for them to make smores' to eat.  I had picked up more surprises for my surprise box at garage sales and took it and they were really excited about that.  So funny though, as I put the stuffed animals I got out and the cars and the boys picked the stuffed animals and were so happy about them.  I thought they would pick the cars  All of the kids took animals. Tina made me a smore' and brought it to me so I could eat it.  YUMMY!    Came home and read over Bill's agenda for our Faith Riders Officer's meeting tomorrow night to make any corrections.  There was only one.  Read some scripture and then watched the news and went to bed.


No comments: