Sunday, May 8, 2016

5 /8/16.. Nice time celebrating Mother's Day with the girls and theirfamilies


Max and Jack sang in church today!  Jack really had the motions down good!  Wonderful job boys, my class and all the other kids
Love this cute pic of Isaac and Peyton with the cute flowers they made in Sunday School
Love my pretty plant from Peyton and Isaac.  Rody took them to pick it out and they did it by themselves.  Looks so beautiful in my garden.  Thank you so much!


Thank you Vikki, Rody and family for this wonderful gift card.  I will sure enjoy using it!

Isaac, Jack, Eli, Jacob, Adam, Evan, Hailey and Peyton

Max wasn't at the table so here he is

Adam, Nana, Jacob and Eli

Reading my wonderful cards the kids made me


Opening my gift from Adam.  He made a very cute ring holder for me.  Good job Adam


This made me so happy!


Eli explaining the card he made me.  He did an amazing job and had lots of details he had to tell me about.

My wonderful homemade honey from Kimmy, Jared and the boys.  YUM I eat it every day! Also got a plant called Lamb's Ear from them to plant.  Oh and a swing for my swings which I hung already.  
Kimmy made me this vase and Adam made me this ring holder.  Love them. They are so beautiful. Thanks so much.  I have them sitting out for everyone to see.


Me and my wonderful, loving daughters the Lord has blessed me with.  I am so thankful for each of them and the wonderful mothers they are to my grandchildren.  I love each of you girls so very much and I am so proud of you Melissa, Vikki and Kimmy

Melissa and I took a selfie

The boys (only Jacob is missing) had lots of fun with Uncle Jared on the trampoline 

Love this picture of Jacob and his papa
Jacob caught this fish in our neighbor's pond behind our house

Melissa and her four blessings

Eli and Adam having fun with their daddy


Jack loved the hammock Kimmy got for Mother's Day and so did the rest of us who tried it

Adam and Max went for a walk with Melissa and I

Adam climbed this big hill and was going to roll down it but when he got to the top he saw all the dandelions and said he wasn't going to roll down because he didn't want to get stung by a bee.  He had wanted to roll down it and end up where his mommy was and surprise her.

Lenny was cute.  He would let the big dogs get his toy out in the water and when they got up by shore, he would take it out of their mouths

Jacob fishing on the dock across the water

Max


Jack

Peyton and Isaac

Isaac moved next to Peyton and put his arm around her.  I didn't have to tell him to either.  He loves his sister

Jacob...the true fisherman.  Love watching him fish.  He is so patient and he loves fishing.




Hailey with her doggie, Abby


Eli and Adam having fun on the playground


Isaac climbing.  He climbed the big rock wall by himself too and got off at the top.  He's getting so big.



Peyton having fun on the playground

Evan having fun on the playground.  He stopped playing so I could take this picture


My beautiful bouquet I got from Bill.  Love these white roses!  Thanks sweetie!  Love you!


Opening my beautiful cards the kids made me


Opening my gifts from Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan.  I was so happy.  They made hot pads at school and they are absolutely beautiful.  Such a great idea.  Can't wait to show them off.

Max made me this hot pad in school. Love it...its amazing!  Thanks Max

Hailey made me this cute hot pad in school.  Love it Hailey!  Great art work!  Thanks so much!

My beautiful hanging plant from Melissa, Bruce and kids

Eli helped Jack.  Jack is in the hammock

Bill with his ears on.  He is so cute!

Max, Evan, Melissa, Jack and Hailey

Me and my sweetie with the Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse ears on that Stacie got for Peyton and Isaac.  That was so sweet of her.  She gave me a nice card at church.  She couldn't make it today because she just got back from Florida and had to go to DJ's Mom's.  Sure did miss her.
Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Melissa, Bruce, Hailey, Max, Jack, Evan, Stacie and Kody were in church today.  After church we met at our house and everyone brought pizza their family liked.  Bill and I got ours from our favorite place, G's.  YUM!  We hung out here for a while and Jacob fished, kids played on the trampoline, some watched movies, and some of us tried out Kimmy's hammock.  It is so nice and comfy.  Jacob caught a big fish and was really excited.  We all decided to go to the park so headed over there.  It was a beautiful day when the sun was out.  A little chilly when it went under.  Kimmy, Jared, Vikki, and Isaac went to the pond to let Lenny try it out.  There were a couple of other dogs there Lenny played with a little.  Melissa, Max, Adam and I walked around the pond.  It was so nice and the path was all dry.  We went where Kimmy and Vikki were afterwards and hung out.  Jacob fished the whole time.  Love to watch him as he enjoys it so much.  Not only were grandpa and him sleeping buddies, they would have been fishing buddies.  Max and Jack liked looking for frogs.  Bruce and Bill visited and watched the rest of the kids play on the playground.  We all sat around visiting later and eating the popcorn and snacks that Bruce and Melissa brought.  What a fun family day.  Missed Rody as he wasn't feeling well, but he called me and I missed his call so he texted me Happy Mother's Day.  I called him back right away.  That was so sweet of him to call me.  I also got a text from Cole saying Happy Mother's Day which was very sweet.  Kenzie called me to wish me Happy Mother's Day too.  Missed having her here too.  I planted all of my plants after everyone left.
Bill and I watched a movie and then the news.  What a wonderful day it was.

No comments: