Sunday, May 22, 2016

5/22/12 Bill volunteered to collect money for the Marine Corps League at Walmart





Proud of my Marine husband collecting for the Marine Corps League

My hibiscus Bruce and Melissa got me many years ago is getting ready to bloom again.  Love this plant!

Went to church than came home and packed more stuff in the camper.  Washed Mocha's eyes out and also brushed her. Went grocery shopping to pick up the rest of the stuff for camping. Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over to spend some time.  The kids jumped on the trampoline and rode the cart around for a while.  Excited to be going camping.  Praise God I didn't get poison ivy when Kimmy and I were in the woods the other day.  We came in and washed up really good.  I even broke a vine that was winding up a tree and then found out it was poison ivy later.  Sure hope Kimmy didn't get it either.  Haven't heard from her so don't think so.



No comments: