Wednesday, May 18, 2016

5/15/16....Adam's Birthday....He is a big 9 year old today!

It's Adam's 9th Birthday!  He has brought us so much joy!  He is fun, silly, sweet, caring and is such a help and hard worker.  How thankful we are that God gave him to us as a precious grandson.  He is so cute and a very good soccer player!  Love this birthday boy so much!


Bill cut down the contorted shrub that died....

Love spring when everything is in bloom....God's beauty is the best!

Tearing up the plastic around the house




Love the apple tree in blossom!
Blessed to have Max come with me to my house so I can take him to Kid's Care Group fun night tonight.


We went to the pet store while we were waiting for papa to meet us at Mooney's.  Max liked the yellow and blue parakeets.

In front of Mooney's.  Tried to get the sign in there but it looks like it just says Moo

Papa and Max enjoying their ice cream

Max was so  excited to see his first hummingbird!  We ate supper outside and watched the birds.  He helped scare away the black birds for me.  He loved watching the birds as much as I do.

Tonight at class was just a fun night.  

Kyra, Iain and Aleyiah.  The bubbles were a hit.

Sam with her big bubble

Livia and Sienna

Sienna

Can you find Owen Galsterer in this picture?  He was so funny hiding on everyone.  He wants me to send it to his mom


I got up and did laundry and hung it outside.  Ate breakfast outside and watched the birds.  Didn't see my bluebird today.  Read my Bible outside too.  Washed the grill sheets from last night.  Sure love them because all that grease doesn't go in the grill and the burgers and hotdogs taste just the same.  Bill dropped a burger on the deck so I had to wash the deck too.  Washed the carpet in the family room and living room.  Wrapped Evan, Adam and Jacob's birthday presents.  Too bad I didn't realize it was Adam's birthday.  Can't believe I didn't realize it was the 18th.   That's why I write post it notes.  I forgot to for Adam though.  Melissa wanted me to give Max a ride to class tonight so I called her to see if he had lots of homework.  He didn't have any so I went right away to pick him up and took him to Mooney's.  Bill met us there and we had fun talking and eating.  He is one sweet boy!  We came home and ate outside while we watched the birds.  Went to class and had lots of fun.  Got lots of cards from the kids and parents and a Subway gift card.  We went outside and the kids loved playing and blowing bubbles.  They had ice cream sandwiches too.  We didn't have a lesson, but still had our prayer time.  

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Wow around you house looks so great!!! Nice you got to spend time with just Max:) I can't find Owen.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

He's laying in the dandelions!