Thursday, September 10, 2015

9/10/15



Isaac had fun with legos. Norman was a good doggie and just watched

Peyton eating her snack

Very happy when the boys got home.  Took this pic of Eli with  his kitten


Started getting ready to go to Kimmy's.  Melissa called and their was a big circle spider web and  a spider in her van.  She didn't want it in there when she had to go pick up the kids so called me to get it.   I went and took care of it for her.  On my way there I talked to Kimmy and she said Vikki was going to ride with me to her house.  I had asked her but didn't hear her answer.  I headed her way and she called me and said she would go.  We went on the expressway and had to take a detour. Got to Kimmy's and had a good visit and coffee.  We watched Gifted Hands, a story about Ben Carson.  Great movie.  Then we watched clips about his running for president.  Walked to get the boys when they got off the bus.  I was excited to see them and they were excited to see us.  Loved hearing about their day at school.  We drove home the expressway and got caught in a traffic jam. There was an overturned beer truck.   They had to unload it all before they could put it back upright.  Got home just in time to get ready quick and ride with Bill on the motorcycle to Sullivan's for our meeting.  Bill did a great job leading it and we were excited to have 5 new people there.  Two of them said they wanted to get their colors.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments: