Wednesday, September 30, 2015

9/30/15 Last night for the kids to sleep over. Their mom and dad got home late tonight so I will take them to school and they will pick them up from school tomorrow.





Love this cute picture Vikki took of these two sweeties.


Isaac and Peyton were so sweet today.  They each made me a birthday cake and candles with floam and each sand Happy Birthday to me, first Isaac and then Peyton.  Please Note:  It isn't my birthday and I am not older.  This was just pretend.  They were so precious.




Max sure has fun with legos and is so creative




Hailey and her team





Poor Jack had to have breathing treatments because of his Asthma and allergies.  He sure is good about it and he sure felt better afterward.  

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Hey your blogging in the future! Hahaha you really must be tired!