Monday, September 7, 2015

9/6/15 Happy Birthday to our big 4 year olds, Peyton and Isaac!HIllusionist, bike ride for ice cream in Elton, and talent show today


Happy Birthday to Peyton and Isaac!  Love this picture.  Pretty cake too!


Our miracles.  We are so thankful to God for giving us these sweeties and protecting them when they were born early.  They are wonderful gifts from the Lord.


Face timed Pey Pey and Isaac today to sing happy birthday to them.  We had just gotten out of church so I didn't think about the time so they were still in church.  Face timed afterward and they were so cute and so excited about their birthday.  Sure love these miracle kiddos.  Thank you Jesus!

Vikki messaged me this because it was in the church bulletins but we weren't there to see it.  Thanks Vikki

This illusionist and his wife made it clear he had no magic powers, but just did  illusions. He gave many testimonies of what God did in his life.  He would call people up from the audience and they did amazing.  Kids were so cute and did amazing too.  He threw a foam brick in the audience and the person could choose to go up or throw to someone else.  One man pointed to her husband and so he called the husband up instead.  He did amazing illusions.Travels with Kris Tomlin lots.

He and his wife

This was pretty funny  He stood back to back with this CMA guy and told him to pick out any page in the book he had memorized and he would say what it said.  He was funny because he then had his wife hand him the same book and the other guy didn't know.  But the amazing thing is that when he showed us his pages we thought he was reading from....they were blank


This little guy was the cutest ever!


Pretty brave to let him stick that sword through


Allison got to go up to help him out too.


Fran sang in the talent show.  She sang a medley of all the patriotic songs of our country.  We were all praising lifting our hands and praising God.  Very moving


We all played 3-13 afterward.  I was the winner tonight.  A young family with 5 kids came in and stood around for a while.  The kids were all young 8 down to 15 months.  They were so well behaved it was amazing.  I went up to the mom to tell her what a beautiful family she had and then the one little 8 yr old boy came over to watch me play cards.  When I was winning I gave him a high five and then a down low one where he missed.  We did it for a while and I let him win.  Then his little sister asked if she could.  Well when I did down low she hit the table accidentally.  She went away crying.  I gave her brother a dollar to give her and told him to give it and a hug to her from me.  She was back thanking me in no time.  Then when I saw how sweet he was to his sister I gave him a dollar too.  Another sister looked my way so I had one more dollar in my pocket so I gave it to her.  The other  two were little enough they didn't care. Good thing because I only had the 3 in my pocket.  The parents came and talked with us after that.

Love this picture Vikki put on of the birthday girl and her big sister.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

We sure missed you tonight! It was very hard to have a birthday party without you and dad there. I don't know what I will ever do without you both! Love you! 😘😘😘

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I missed being there too. Boo Hoo