Thursday, September 24, 2015

9/24/15....Met best friend, Vikki for lunch and Bill and I visited Carol in the hospital.

Jacob cheering his brothers on.  Such a sweetie!

My handsome soccer players Adam and Eli.

Cute bowls the kiddos did!

Nice day for Isaac to eat his lunch outside

Peyton is getting pretty good at cartwheels

Peyton and Isaac posing for Nana

Isaac is pretty good at hopping on one foot

Peyton and Isaac at Delta's Pool

Had to get out of the pool so took pictures while waiting for them to tell us we could get back in.

Cutie Peyton

Handsome Isaac

Super woman showed up with her cape ha ha

Kenzie with her Papa.  We stopped to see her and have a concrete mixer.  She was the cashier and she knew our order without us saying it.  This girl knows us pretty well.  She got it perfect.

Thank you Kimmy for Mocha's great haircut.  Love it...so cute!
Was pretty excited today because Kimmy came to visit.  She has had a cold and hasn't been able to come.  We had a nice time visiting and she wanted to groom Mocha for me which was a huge blessing.  Mocha looks so cute and nails are trimmed.  No words can thank you enough Kimmy.  I appreciate you so much.  I called Vikki as I saw on Facebook that Misty was engaged.  I didn't see a comment from Vikki on there so wanted to make sure she knew.  She was sleeping so I told Peyton to go tell her and Peyton said, I will tell her when she wakes up.  I told her to take the phone in so I could tell her and then she said, I have to go to the bathroom first.  I told her not to take the phone in the bathroom and that I would call mommy later.  A few minutes later, Vikki called me.  She got ready and took her car in for them to fix the mistakes they made on it at Muffler Man.  Kimmy had to leave at 12:30 to get Jared and take him to his MRI for his knee.  I had to meet best friend Vikki at Logan's at 1:00, but at least we had a half of day.  Vikki came and got to spend a little time.  Melissa is getting ready to go to Chicago so figured she would  be to busy to come.  Vikki and I ordered grilled salmon, mac and cheese, broccoli and rolls.  Such good food.  We had a really good visit catching up.  Afterwards we went to the Family Book Store to shop.  Bought some books that were on sale and a movie.  When I got home I got ready and went to Delta to meet Vikki, Peyton and Isaac to swim.  We had so much fun and the water was so nice.  They gave me a dollar off because I was with Vikki and she had a membership.  Came home and Bill and I went up to visit Carol in the hospital.  She said she will probably come home tomorrow.  She was having trouble breathing.  Debbie when we got there but left right away.  Before we left, Tom came up.  Carol was on oxygen but she talked good and looked good.  She is giving up smoking so we are praying for her.  She has already gone 3 days.  Please keep her in prayer.



No comments: