Wednesday, September 23, 2015

9/23/15

Lots of fresh Kale

This is the sucker I picked up for our care group to give Pastor Ken for his 50th birthday.
Got up at 6:15 a.m. and made homemade soup.  Picked kale and have it in the dehydrator.  Yummy for soup and very good for us too.  Bill went with Vikki to take her car in to get fixed.  I ran off some pictures to take Aunt Vikki tomorrow when I meet her for lunch.  Went to Kid's Care group.  Had 8 kiddos.  Joan had a beautiful big decorated cookie waiting for me on the counter.  When my kids went to Music class with Emily, I enjoyed my cookie.  Yum.  It was the best.  Good thing I walked a lot of stairs when I ran off pictures today.  Aunt Debbie called and said Aunt Carol is in the hospital and will be in until Fri or Sat.  She was having trouble breathing.

No comments: