Wednesday, September 16, 2015

9/16/15 First night of Kid's care groups


My kid's care group.  We went outside to watch the fireworks at church.  Picture didn't turn out too good but I still put it on.  

Add caption


Love this picture of Adam.  It makes me smile so I borrowed it from Kimmy's Facebook


Jacob, Eli and Adam at my favorite place to get cinnamon rolls.

Yum just look at that huge cinnimon roll.  My mouth is watering
Jacob and Adam relaxing in the Hammock at Copper Harbor.  So cute. 

Cutie Eli

Went to church to do my Sunday School lesson and make sure I had everything for my kid's care group for tonight.  Stopped at Health Source to visit Ruth Kish.  She was so happy to see me and I was happy to see her.  She fell so hasn't been able to go back to New Hope.  I prayed for her before I left.Then came home to get my lock so I could go to Sports Zone and walk.  Walked over 2 miles at a quick pace.  I tried to call Vikki to see if she wanted to go walking at the rail trail but she didn't answer. Made chicken noodle soup.  That is what we will have for lunch on Friday girls!  Went to Church at 6.  Have great kids this year.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Wish I could have had some of that chicken noodle soup:( I missed seeing you today! LOVE YA!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I wish you could have too! I missed you so much too! Boo hoo

Vikkis Blog said...

Your chicken noodle soup was so yummy!