Tuesday, September 29, 2015

9/29/15 Really good day for Max

Max was so excited about all the kids writing one word that describes each kid in his class.  These are words kids wrote about him.  

Marie's Birthday!


Made a birthday cake for Marie and Kay's birthday for care group.   Last birthdays we had in care group I bought a cake for.  Decided this was a money saver to make it!

Love all of these beautiful pictures of Bruce and Melissa while they are in Chicago!










I got up at 6 and got ready then got the kids up at 6:30.  These kiddos get us so good.  Just one wake up call and they are up and at em.  Kenzie has always done the 5 more minutes routine and I would have to do the ants are marching song to get her awake, so I thought I might have to do that with Hailey, Max and Jack.  Nice surprise, even though I do have good memories of singing that to Kenzie.  We got to school 10 minutes early.  Hailey got out with her book bag and then I told the boys to get their book bags and they looked at me and said, we forgot our book bags.  I told them to go in and I would bring their book bags.  I headed home the expressway route so I was back at school by 8:20 delivering their book bags to the office.  Tonight the book bags are in the car ha ha.  Went to breakfast after that.   We had a good turn out for that.  Came home and cleaned for Bible Study.  Made a cake for Marie and Kay's birthdays.  Picked the boys up from school and took them to McDonald's and got them chocolate shakes.  They were pretty happy.  Max was so excited about school and his day.  He is a chapel buddy now and his buddy's name is Max too.  He is in Evan's class.  He was also excited about all the nice things kids wrote about him.  He told me he did most of his work and did extra credit too.  On the way home I told them when we had Bible Study they could watch a movie if they had their homework done.  I took a while getting in the house as I had to get things out of the car and by the time I got in the house Max had his homework out and was at the table doing it all on his own.  He only had about 10 minutes worth of homework.  He's doing amazing.  People came for Bible Study and I gave the boys birthday cake and we all anointed Jack and prayed for him.  Then the boys went upstairs, got their pjs on and brushed their teeth.  I turned the tv and started the dvd for them in the green bedroom.  They were so good.  I went up when it was done and gave Jack his breathing treatment while I listened to Max's prayers and prayed over him and tucked him in.  Then did the same with Jack once he was finished with his treatment.  Bible study went great with very good discussion from everybody.  The boys fell asleep right away.  When everyone left, I went and picked up Hailey.  Took her to McDonald's to get a caramel sundae for her.  Got home and listened to her prayers, prayed over her and tucked her in.  Amazing kiddos!
When I got home, Bill had everything cleaned up, all the dishes loaded and the extra cups put away, coffee pot empty and cleaned and everything put away.  I was so happy!

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

I love all the pics they took with their selfie stick! What a great idea as a gift for all them!