Wednesday, December 30, 2015

12/30/15 Did laundry, watched old videos



Kenzie stopped over and brought me this book she got me from the Christian Book Store and a beautiful scarf that has John 3:16 written out on it.  So sweet of her.  I read the introduction and the first chapter of the book she got me.  It is so good.  I could feel the Holy Spirit moving on my heart as I read.  Cole's grandma got Kenzie this same book.  She said she is going to read it.  I know her heart will be touched.



This is my scarf.  It has a special meaning between Kenzie and I because when she was five, we were at the park on McCarty Rd. and there was an older man that was walking his dog.  She wanted to see the dog and then asked me if she could say her scripture to him.  I thought it was the one we were learning that week in class and I thought that it wasn't one that a person who didn't know the Bible would get.  Instead she said John 3:16 that she had learned before.  The guy was so touched he said he had been thinking he needed to get back to church and now he was going to for sure.  I was so blessed to see how God used Kenzie.  Such a special day!  
I am enjoying my Christmas tree as it will be coming down soon.  Went to Kohls shopping.  Got a King size mattress pad that's waterproof for our new mattress with the gift card Chuck and Sue gave us.  Got it for have price as they were having a sale!  YAY

No comments: