Friday, June 10, 2016

6/10/16...Kimmy and boys and Kenzie and Trevor came to the campground

Peyton walking Mocha for me

Jacob, Adam, Isaac, Peyton and Eli after a swim

Papa Bill playing football with Peyton and Isaac 

Papa and Peyton on the hayride.  Isaac moved out of the picture and I didn't notice 

Isaac spraying me while I was in the hot sun.  He's a definite keeper 

Love this picture of Kenzie and Mocha 

Kenzie dumping a pail of lake water on her.  Brings back lots of memories

Kenzie and her silly pose


Ladder all games











Peyton and isaac loved burying their feet





Kenzie and Lenny

 Isaac, Peyton, Kenzie and Trevor making S'mores

Kenzie and Trevor 





Kimmy and the boys came up for the day.  The boys swam and Peyton and Isaac played on the beach.  Kimmy and Eli took a bike ride.  The guy was coming to fix our hot water heater so I had to wait for him.  I got my bike ride in after he left and then we all went to the outside pool to swim.  It was a little cool getting in but felt great once we got in.  We ate sandwiches for lunch and the boys went in the lake again.

No comments: