Wednesday, June 15, 2016

6/15/16....Went to Melissa's this morning to watch stay with Evan, Hailey, Conner and his sister

Hailey was fun to hang out with and was such a great helper today

I made strawberry freezer jam today

Dropped Mocha off to Vikki's for her to watch tomorrow. Peyton and Isaac showed me all of their many tricks.  Peyton loved the rings I bought for her at a garage sale


Bill walked at the Sports Zone this morning.  I went to Melissa's to watch the kids while she took Jack and Max to an appointment.  Connor's mom dropped he and his sister off so I watched them till Melissa got home too.  They were all really good.  I wish I would have taken a picture of them while I was there, but I forgot.  I brought Hailey home with me to hang out and to help me with some things.  She vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the makeup table upstairs really good (it was a mess from Kenzie) and she helped go through things from the attic.  We went to Taco Bell for lunch, then to Jack's so I could pick up some meat to make a meal for Brian and Stacey Friday.  We also went to Aldi's for a few things I needed.  Got some ice cream bars there too so we had a yummy snack at home.  Went to drop Stuff off at Salvation Army, then to the $ Tree Store for some cards.   I got a candy bar and she got M & M peanuts.  We went to Walmart to take pop cans back and plastic bags to recycle.  Picked up some Sure Jell, cool whip and garbage bags.  Came home and mashed up strawberries for strawberry Jam and Strawberry shortcake.  Use the Ninja and it worked great.  Hailey watched Little House Shows while I made the Jam.  Dennis Watkins came to drop a gift card off for Brian and Stacey so we asked him to stay for Spaghetti, string beans, garlic toast and strawberry shortcake.  He stayed which was nice.  Bill got ready and went to his Marine Corp League meeting and I took Hailey home and took Mocha to Vikki's.  Got nice hugs from Melissa's kiddos and more nice hugs from Peyton and Isaac when I got there.  Helped Vikki tear aid her treadmill. Came home and rested my leg.  Bill left the extender on the hitch when he took the bike rack off.  It sticks out quite a ways.  Well when I went to put the groceries in at Aldi's, I hit it a good one with my leg. Ouch!  After we got home, I went to take Bill's motorcycle tire out of the trunk and hit it again.  That time I called it stupid so had to apologize to Hailey.  Got another big sore right below the first one.  OUCH, DOUBLE OUCH!  Watched Gilligan's Island with Bill and then the News and then went to bed.                     

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I love Gilligan's Island:)