Wednesday, June 22, 2016

6/22/16 Fun with Bill in the morning. Missing my camping buddies!


We sat outside on this beautiful morning and read our Bibles and then ate breakfast

I had Mocha hooked to my chair on the rug.  Bill told me I should hook her where she could lay on the grass because she would like that better. He was right!  A couple of days ago he came home with cute dog shaped healthy treats for her.  Guess he starting to love his dog

The first game he beat me by 3 and the second game by 1.  Guess I will practice while he's gone!

Bill was pretty happy about beating me ad in 3-13.

My find at the resale shop today!

I had the pool pretty much to myself.  It was warm as can be.  No hesitation to get in the pool today!

Had the hot tub to myself too!

Bill and I went golfing at the putt putt.  He beat me both games.  We both got a hole in one on the second hole.  I got a hole in one on my hardest hole with the hill.  He still beat me by one for the game.
We played cards when we got back.  It was nice with no wind so we played outside.  We ate lunch after that and then he left.  He has to do a funeral at our church tomorrow.  Saturday he has to do an outside wedding in Pinconning.  
I went looking for a coffee thermos because mine fell out of the cupboard when Bill was trying to level the camper.  I opened the cupboard door and out it fell.  I went to look for one at Shopko but they didn't have any.  Went to get some groceries at Family Fare and noticed the thrift shop.  Went in and found a really nice one for $2.  I was pretty happy. Went to the pool when I got home.  It was so warm.  Loved getting in.  Swam for a half hour straight and got my exercise.  Went in the hot tub after that.  Came home and organized cupboards.
Ate left over salmon and potato salad and a regular salad for dinner. Went for a walk around the whole campground and then rode my bike around! Read my book and then watched a movie!

No comments: