Tuesday, June 21, 2016

6/21/16...camping at Outdoor Adventures again






Yummy grilled salmon Bill made!  The best ever!!!

Bill had rehab this morning.  I went to our breakfast.  There were 8 of us there. Vikki had oatmeal with raisins and walnuts in it.  Stopped  at Melissa's for a few minutes.  Went to Aldi's to get a few things for camping.  We packed stuff up and left around 11:30.  Bill picked the camper
Up and I drove ahead to the campground to find a spot.  When I stopped to show my card , the guy said Hi Penny, you're all taken care of, go on in.  I didn't even have to get my card out.  Don't know how he knew my name.  The really good spots were all taken but after looking many spots over closely, we finally got a spot we liked down the little road with the circle.  We got parked and then we went to pay the guy for the hot water heater.  We had to get a new one, but it is so nice to have nice hot water and have it heated with electricity instead of using our gas.  We went to meet a couple in Standish that Bill is marrying.  They were real nice. Came back to the camper and I made potatoes and Bill cooked them on the grill.  He grilled salmon too.  It was delicious.  We went for a nice long walk around the campground.  Came back and played 3-13 and dice. Close games. He won cards by 1 point and I won dice by 250.  

No comments: