Monday, June 20, 2016

6/20/16...Worked in the garden and got the weeds by the plants out. Then Bill tilled the rest of it. Took me to Fuzzie's for ice cream after that. YUM







I borrowed these pictures from Vikki's Facebook as they were so nice.  Looked on Kimmy's to get some but she didn't post today
Add caption






Did laundry and hung it on the line.  It was pretty windy out and very humid and hot.  Got ready and then I heard a knock on the door.  Debbie surprised me and stopped in.  It was nice to see her, but would have been better if she called as I only had about 15 minutes and I had to leave as I was meeting Sue at Applebee's to celebrate her birthday, but we had a nice visit for those few minutes.  Left to go meet Sue.  We had a nice lunch.  Got the all you can eat soup and salad.  I also washed the electric blanket from our bed and hung it out on the line.  Packing it for the summer.  Took a short nap and then made cabbage buns and took them, a salad, and dessert to a friend in Faith Riders who broke her ankle and needs surgery.  Bill went to a city council meeting for the moving of the Vietnam Wall committee.  We worked on the garden and got the weeds taken care of.  Then Bill and I went to Mooney's but the line was out the door so went to Fuzzy's and had ice cream there.

No comments: