Tuesday, June 7, 2016

6/7/16 Stacey and Brian had their baby boy today. It's Stacey's Birthday too! Nice time with dad at the campgroundA

Ansel Kenneth was born at 9:39 today!  5 lbs., 8oz. and 18".What a miracle and blessing!  So happy!

A very happy Grandma Joan

Love this precious picture of Pastor Ken with his grandson!

Bill getting ready to play ladderball with me

Bill in action

Love this picture Vikki put on of Bill's Great Grandparents.  I am pretty sure it is Grandma and Grandpa Stelwag.   Bill sure does resemble him.

I had the pool all to myself tonight.  It was so warm!  Dad was in the other room in the clubhouse watching the Tiger game.  I went to the camper and change and came back to watch the game with him.  He wanted to leave after the 8th inning because they were behind 2 to nothing.  I told him I wanted to finish my blog so we stayed and they tied the game in the 9th inning.  He sure was glad he stayed to see it.

Had the hot tub all to myself too

We slept in til 8 and then got up and ate breakfast.  Dad called the guy from RV World to come look at the hot water heater.  He had to wait for him to call back and come so I went for a bike ride around the campground.  Love my seat, Kimmy!  Love that my bike brakes don't squeak anymore either.  Thanks to Kimmy and Jared taking it in and picking it up for me.  Kimmy left me her bike to use at the campground.  I have a wonderful family.  I came back and went for a walk around the campground.  I checked the water in the outside pool and it was real warm.  Too bad the air was so cold out.  I found a huge log in a fire pit so I told Bill when I got back.  He asked me to take the scooter and go get it, but I didn't want to as it was huge and I didn't want to try to balance it on the scooter.  About an hour later, Bill went on the scooter to get it.  He called me and said the scooter died and he plugged it in at the bathroom across from where the log was.  He thought he could charge it enough to get back here.  Shortly after, he came back with 2 huge logs.  I sure don't know how he carried them.  The guy came and looked at the hot water heater.  He is ordering a new motherboard and also a relay part.  The mother board will be around $100 and the other part much less.  He will have the part either tomorrow or the next day.  I am excited to have hot water. The relay will fix it so it will work on electric.  We have only used gas with it because it didn't work.  Yay.  We played ladder ball and he beat me.  I was ahead for half of the game and then he pulled ahead.  We had fun playing it and lots of laughs because the wind was gusting so much it would blow them off course.  We went to Shopko and walked around.  Got some quick dry towels that were on sale, a hose nozzle for the campground and one for home that were on sale, a drying mat for the camper and paper plates and bowels.   Oh, and Bill picked up some new cards(PLASTIC COATED).  I told him I just wanted regular cards and didn't want to pay extra for the plastic ones.  Guess after last night he is finished with the old ones we were using which were my mom and dad's.  We went to golf when we got back, but they were closed.  Bill walked to the clubhouse to watch the Tiger game.  I came back and changed and went swimming.  Loved the water being so nice.  Came home and changed and went back to watch the Tiger's with him.   Lord for this sweet healthy baby.  Took the computer and was so happy to see that Brian and Stacey had their baby boy and he is very healthy.  They had a lot of bad reports during the pregnancy.  Thank youCame home at 10 and played 3-13.  We used the new cards.  They were so slippery that we were dropping them, they would slide on their own across the table, the cards in the pile would slip off and we would have to catch them, and it was so hard to hang on to them while we shuffled.  I almost picked the old ones out of the trash.  Hopefully they get better after using them.  I won at cards tonight.  Bill won the first half of the game though.   

No comments: