Monday, June 13, 2016

6/13/18 Left the campground today...

Well, I forgot my fit bit at home yesterday so haven't had it on yesterday and half of today.  Bill had an appointment so I filled his coffee mug and he left at 8 a.m.  I started packing up the camper. Had to pack the refrigerator  stuff in a cooler and pack the clothes and other things needed at home in the car because we are leaving the camper at RV world to have the element in the hot water heater changed.
I got everything inside done and it started sprinkling a little so I went outside and folded both big outside rugs up so they wouldn't get wet.  It only sprinkled a couple of minutes so I decided to go for a walk.  The pastor of the campground's wife was out working on washing her camper next door.  (without water).  She was using wax in a spray bottle that didn't need water.  She visited with me for a few minutes and then I went on a walk around the campground.  Sure missed having my fit bit on.  I was going to practice golfing, but putt putt wasn't open yet.  I made a sandwich and then dad came to take the camper and drop it off.  I loved this spot and sure hope we get the same one when we go back in a week.  Kenzie got her car.  It is really cute and very clean.  The people were so nice and made you feel like you knew them forever.  Their son, who Kenzie knows was so friendly and I was very impressed with him.  He is keeping the snow tires for her to buy so she has good traction for winter.  Her car is a red Ford Focus.  They said it's great on gas.  Omi and Ed are taking her to get insurance and plates on it tomorrow.  Now praying she can find a better job.  Papa had a good talk with her about the Lord.  Of course I was agreeing.  Love that girl!

No comments: