Friday, June 17, 2016

6/17/16....Kimmy and the boys came over to spend the day. Made a meal for Stacey and Brian

We were surprised and happy when Kenzie stopped in.  Mocha jumped in her lap when she called her.

Eli had fun riding this

Adam and Jacob were great helpers today

They helped Papa wash his motorcycle then Kimmy got a van wash

Got up and started making rolls right away.  Then I browned some round steak and then mixed it with cream of chicken soup in the crockpot.   Kimmy and the boys got here.  Kenzie stopped in and  showed her car to Kimmy and got her clothes and Build a Bears from upstairs.  She put everything in bags and then was coming back for them after she went to Omi's.  The boys played with legos for a long time.  Kimmy helped me peel potatoes and then look over strawberries.  I put them in the Ninja and mashed them in there.  So easy.  Kenzie stopped back over to get her stuff.    We all helped carry stuff out for her.  Jacob and I had the rest of my perch for lunch.  He tried a half piece to see if he liked it.  He did and then he asked for the other half.  So happy this little fisherman likes fish.  Made sandwiches and then the boys had ice cream bars and Kimmy and I had strawberry shortcake.  After that we watched Miracles from Heaven with the Amazon Stick.  Adam and Eli were a little worried and Eli even had tears.  We kept telling them there would be a miracle and she would be ok.  They have sensitive little hearts.  I always need Kleenex when I watch it.  Kimmy left and I packed up the round steak & gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, and stuff for strawberry shortcake and took it to the church for Brian and Stacey.

No comments: