Monday, June 6, 2016

6/6/16...Kimmy, her boys and Nick came to the campground for the day



Eli is doing great on his bike.  He just learned to ride at his house.


We will have fun on bike rides now
Adam having fun in the boat




I sewed the seam in the screen tent with the speedy stitcher.  Good thing I had Kimmy here to show me how to use it.  It works so great.  Mocha popped her head out right as I took the pic.


Jacob, Nick, Adam and Eli


Lunch time...Kimmy packed the boys sandwiches. I had planned on making sandwiches


Jacob and Nick


Adam in the hot tub


Eli in the pool


Nick and Jacob


Papa got in and had fun splashing the boys and being splashed





Adam

Dad covering the score sheet so I couldn't take a picture.  I knew he would rip it up and I was right. It fell under the table and we were both trying to get it and were laughing so hard.  He got it with his big foot.  He had 226 and I had -88.  He beat me really bad last night, I had 49 and he had -48.  Of course he didn't rip that one up.  He is too funny


Got up and got the outside organized again after Bill put the awning up.  Read the Jesus Code Book chapter on Prayer.  Love that book Kenzie gave me.  I meditate on it all the time.  Had oatmeal and raisins for breakfast.  Bill used his metal detector the first time today.  He found a quarter and a tractor.  I tried it but didn't find anything.  Kimmy, Jacob, Adam, Eli and Nick got here while I was on the beach looking.  I was happy to see them. The bike seat cover Kimmy made me is beautiful.  It looks professional.  Sure is talented.   We took a bike ride with Eli.  My bike rides so nice and I am so thankful not to have squeaky brakes.  Kimmy and I drank our coffee in the screen tent while Jacob and Nick fished and Eli and Adam swam in the pond.  They used the inner tube, noodles, and boat and had lots of fun.  Then they had fun on the beach playing in the sand.  Nick and Jacob soon joined them.  They had lots of fun too.  Only sad thing, was Jacob lost Adam's goggles in the pond and couldn't find them.  t sewed the screen tent seam that needed stitching.  Was happy to have Kimmy show me how.  It sure fixed it good.  We all ate lunch and then we went to the inside pool to swim.  The water was nice and warm.  We swam there for quite a while.   The boys had fun with Kimmy and the noodles.  Bill came and then they had fun with him.  We had the pool to ourself for a long time.  Only a few people other than us swam in it today.   Came back and it was raining.  Adam and Eli played Risk, Jacob and Nick played battleship and Kimmy and I played dice.  Melissa called to say it was supposed to have severe thunderstorms here and hail.  We went out and took down the lights and put the awning down.  We got a little soaked doing it.  We didn't get anything severe though which I am very thankful for.  It got sunny right after it rained hard so we went outside did lots of bike riding.  We also golfed and had so many laughs when Kimmy and I golfed in the water.  We had fun walking to the store and buying treats today too..  Bill and I went to the Trinity Rider's meeting in Bay City on our motorcycle.  Stopped at Northwoods in Pinconning on the way home to see if they had goggles.  None yet, but the $2.99 sign is still up so I am hoping they get some in and sell them for that price.  We got Toilet Paper there and sunscreen spray.  Mocha is feeling really good now, begging for food, and having solid poo poos.  Bill and I played 3-13.  

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Haha that's so funny about the card game! Good win mom! Wow! That must be the highest score dad has ever gotten lol!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

For sure...he was happy to be under 300 though ha ha