Sunday, June 5, 2016

6/5/16...WENT TO CHURCH, THEN WENT TO THE FIRESIDE GRILL, THEN BACKCAMPING




Bill was tired when we got to the campground so he took a siesta



We went golfing and he won the first game and I won the second





We went to church.  I went to a Sunday School Teacher meeting during the service as we are starting our new curriculum  next wee.  Everyone said the sermon was very good so I can't wait to listen on line.  We went to Shepherd to the Fireside Grill for lunch with Amy and Dennis.  They wanted us to see where Bill will be marrying them in August.  It was very nice.  They had a buffet and everything was very delicious.  They bought our dinners which was sweet of them.  We went to their house in Midland afterwards and visited and talked about their wedding plans.  They are the sweetest couple.
We went back to our house and got Mocha and headed back up north to the campground.  Was happy to see Vikki and the kiddos.  Peyton and Isaac were excited to show me the crosses they made at church that morning.  They are beautiful.  Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Bill and I went for ice cream at the pavilion.  We came back to the camper and the kids, Vikki and I played dice.  Then Vikki and I played 3-13.  Vikki won dice and I won the card game.  It was fun playing with the kids.  Vikki and the kids left for home and Bill and I went for a walk around the campground.  I forgot to wear my fitbit today so was glad to finally get some steps on it.  We saw that the mini golf was open so we played two games.  Bill won the first one and I won the second.  I went to the store for a few things and then we played 3-13.  Bill beat me bad, but we had fun.

No comments: