Thursday, June 23, 2016

6/23/16...Met my best friend for lunch. Sister Debbie and Matthew came up to the campground

Fun having Jacob spend the night




                  Nana and her boy



           Cities Jacob

               Matthew and Lenny 




Debbie and I in our matching shirts 

Peyton, Jacob, Adam, Isaac and Eli with Aunt Debbie

              Peyton and Matthew 

Vikki's job was to handle the fire for cooking hobo dinners...there was only one log burning.  They weren't getting done so I moved them to the grill.  My fire was a little too hot so some were burned just a tad.  We needed Bill here to have it just right.

We had lots of fun playing dice with Jacob.  He won st 3-13!

Kenzie sent me these nice pictures taken on her trip to Ohio




                Kenzie and Trevor

These are pictures of the dog treats Bill got for Mocha


Got up at 5:30 and headed home to get ready and go to Melissa's house to get Evan.  We were supposed to go pick Hailey up because Max and Jack had an appt at 8.  Hailey was at the church helping get things ready for VBS.  I was on my way to her house and called her to have Evan's car seat ready and she told me the teacher had dropped her off so I didn't need to come.  Went toMcDonalds and got a Egg McMuffin.  Came home and Bill had me read over the funeral he was doing today. Hoed some of the garden and around the house.  Watered the lawn and some plants.  Got ready and met Aunt Vikki at Logan's.  We had a very nice visit and meal.  We both ate salmon, a baked sweet potato and salad.  I gave her the book Joshua Code and she gave me a memo pad, notes and initial charms that were P's.  We went to the Christian Family Book Store afterwards.  Went home and got refrig studs and Mocha and headed up north.  Bill said the funeral went good.  Got up to campground and Vikki and Twins, Kimmy and boys and Debbie and Matthew were there.  Visited and then went to pool.  Made hobo dinners and then took Debbie to the pavilion for ice cream but they had just closed.  We went to the store then and got ice cream there.  Matthew was sweet and went in the store himself and got taffy sticks for Peyton, Isaac and Jacob.  We came back and had smores.  Then Debbie and Matthew left.  Vikki led them to the expressway and I had Peyton and Isaac get ready for bed quickly.  Jacob read the Jesus Calling Bible to them while I got Vikki's bed set up. Bacon is an amazing reader.  I prayed with them and then they went to bed.  They were sleeping by the time Vikki got back.  Jacob spent the night so we played dice (Vikki won) and 3-13 (Jacob won).  Very fun time with Jacob and he was vèry helpful.  


No comments: