Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday, 4/1/19...Walked at the SportsZone, Power went out there, Kenzie and Travis came over, Bill took them to look for a car, Went to see Movie, "Unplanned" with Wes and Gayla

Pendant Kenzie made for me for my birthday...Love it

Pretty Scarf Kenzie gave me for my birthday...Really nice material

Kenzie and Travis in new Hyundai Accent.  Can't see Travis too well.

Old car and new car

Kenzie driving off to go to her mom's
Another blossom opened up before we went to bed

Blossom is open all the way now. Three more are opening



Bill and I walked at the SportsZone.  When there were 3 laps left to go, the power went off.  We walked around the track while the lights were off and when we got back where you start, the worker said we had to go downstairs until the lights came back on.  I went to Pat's to get stuff for goulash and Bill stayed and talked to Charlie.  He was still playing cards, but couldn't see once the lights went out.  Most people were just leaving.  There was a breakfast going on because they were celebrating SportsZone's anniversary.  Bill and Charlie stayed for that.  They were able to keep making breakfast.  They were also giving out hand sanitizer, granola bars, fruit bars, oranges and apples.  I took some home with me.  I put groceries away and than ate breakfast.  First I made up some organic instant oatmeal, but then realized the microwave wouldn't work without power. (We didn't have power either)  I at Honey Nut Cheerios instead.  Bill got home and we were reading our Bibles when the power came back on.  When I was finished, I made the goulash.  Kenzie and Travis got here a little before 11. She gave me a beautiful wire wrapped pendant, a beautiful scarf, and a tube of gel face mask for me.  She also brought me some whole dried strawberries to try.  YUM!  So sweet of her!  Thanks Kenzie.  We ate goulash, Kenzie's favorite,  and asparagus for lunch. We had a really nice visit with them.   We really like Travis.  He's very kind hearted, smart, and talented.  After that, Travis, Kenzie and Bill went to look for cars.  They wanted him to help them find a good one.  I prayed for a good one.  They found a Hyundai Accent.  Super clean and nice.  Low mileage and a pretty color.  After they came back and showed it to me, they left for Vikki's.  We met Wes and Gayla at the movie theater.  Unplanned was hard to watch, but very informative and a great ending.  I can't see how anyone could be for abortion (killing babies).  There are some very hard hearted people out there. Our nation should put a stop to this murder.   It's as horrible as Hitler and his followers with the Jews.  God help our nation please.  Wes and Gayla came over.  I warmed up goulash for Bill and Wes, then we played 3-13.  Bill won the first game and Gayla won the second game.  

  

No comments: