Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday, 4/21/19...Happy Resurrection Day! Went to church, Had family over, Beautiful Weather! So much I am thankful for!

Brittany and Bentley after church

Adam, Jacob and Eli

Isaac, Kenzie and Peyton

Jack, Max, Hailey and Evan
Isaac and Peyton

Kody

Sue, Chuck, Stacie, Me, Rody, Bruce and Melissa

Isaac, Kody, Jack, Eli and Max

Jacob, Hailey, Peyton, Kenzie, Travis and Jared

Hailey, Peyton and Kenzie, my three beautiful granddaughters

Jacob and Kenzie
The grandkids lined up for the Easter Egg Hunt.  Kody, Isaac, Peyton, Evan, Eli, Jack, Adam, Max, Jacob and Hailey  
Kody, Eli, Evan and Jack....they sure were fast
Hailey was pretty fast too!
Peyton
Evan

Jacob

Max
Kenzie and Travis....Painting she is working on for Peyton's room

Adam

Eli


Uncle Bruce and Kenzie having fun

Front row....Kody, Peyton, Evan, Isaac, Jack
Second row...Eli, Max, Jacob, Kenzie, Hailey and Adam.  Cute how Peyton is holding Kenzie's hand
Jacob, Eli, Evan, Jack, Max, Adam, Hailey, Peyton, Kody and Isaac
Isaac

Jacob

Adam

Peyton

Eli

Jack

Max

Hailey

Evan
Evan, Peyton and Eli going through the things in their Easter Baskets

Charlie and Sue enjoying goodies in the Easter baskets for adults
Melissa finding something good in the Adult Easter Basket.  She took all of the marshmallow eggs out and put them in her pockets to tease her dad.  Those are his favorites.  When he came in he started looking for one and couldn't find anything.  She laughed and pulled some out of her pockets for him.  She got him good ha ha!
Kenzie and Uncle Bruce

Kenzie and Wyatt

Melissa, me and Kenzie....She's always my little girl no matter how old she gets

Kenzie and Kimmy
Jerry, Marie and Roy stopped over.  Marie has been homebound other than dr. appts. since last June.  Roy broke his femur and was in the hospital for 43 days.  Just got home a couple of weeks ago.  I was so happy they called and wanted to come over.  This is their first social visit.  Love them and can't wait until they can come back to our small group.  So happy they are doing better. 

Marie and Jack hugging

Before bed, Jack beat me at Sorry
It was a wonderful day.  Church was amazing, family and friends came to spend the day and the weather was beautiful.  Melissa showed us how she can walk some now without a cane.  So happy!
Bill took Jared, Adam, and Jacob outside to help him put the heavy basketball back board up. The girls, Sue and I got the food ready and on the table.  Finally they were done outside and came in to pray and eat.
We remembered Jesus and what He has done for us and celebrated His Resurrection.   Jared, Rody, Bruce and Travis hid the Easter eggs for the kids to find outside.  The kids had fun and got lots of eggs.  Next they hid the baskets inside and the kids found them.  It was 70 and beautiful outside so we all enjoyed visiting outside.  Jack wanted to spend the night with us.  We played a game of Sorry and he beat me.  I took my turn after him and went out, but it was a little to late for me.  I tucked him in and prayed over him.  Then I listened to him say his prayers.  What a precious prayer he prayed!  I am one blessed Nana!  I have the best grandkids ever and kids and son in laws!!! I love my family.  It was such a fun day with many blessings from the Lord!





No comments: