Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday, 4/28/19...Went to church, Worked on garden box, met Vikki and Peyton at the dog park, Vikki and Peyton came over, Did Faith Rider's newsletter


Peyton at the dog park

Kenzie called me in the morning and wanted a apple smoothie recipe out of a smoothie book I have.  She loved this smoothie and wanted to make one.  Bill and I went to church.  Max sat on one side of me and Jack on the other.  I sure was happy to have them by me.  We came home and ate meatloaf, potatoes and peas.  Worked outside cleaning out strawberries from the garden box Bill made me.  The weeds were crazy in that thing last year.  Going to try planting our raspberries in there now.  Vikki and Peyton were at the dog park.  I met them over there.  Pat from church was there with her two huskies too.  We visited for a while.  Vikki and Peyton came over for a while after that and we watched Steven Furtick's Easter message.  It was very good. We went out to the shed so Vikki could see the refrigerator.  Bill was drinking a flavored water.  He never would come in the house for a drink if he was out there and kept getting dehydrated and cramps. Now I don't have to worry about him. I sat outside for a while.  Sad that the sparrows threw out all the Robin eggs from the nest on my back porch.  Those buggers!  Kimmy sent me pictures of the rooms they moved around.  So nice!  Love how they did it.  Worked on the Faith Rider's newsletter for May.  Watched a Hallmark movie.

No comments: