Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday, 4/12/19...Walked at SportsZone, Took Melissa to therapy, Went to Harvey's for lunch, Picked Max up after track practice

Hailey's in the bottom picture 4th from the right

Evan

Hailey and Adam

Jack ready to rollerblades
Max getting ready to watch a movie

Bill and I walked 2 miles at the SportsZone.  Took Melissa to therapy.  Went to Hobby Lobby and used my birthday gift card.  Picked Melissa up.  She's at therapy from 10am -2pm, so I know she's really hungry, besides being tired when she gets done.  We were going to go to Subway and pulled in, but when I looked for a Subway gift card, but didn't have one.  I did find a Harvey gift card that I've had at least 3 years.  Ann Fowler from His Restoration had given it to us to bless us.  t was $50 and I knew we had only went once.  Didn't have a phone number on it to call and find out the balance.  Bill and Bruce don't like Harvey's so Melissa and I decided to go there for lunch.  The girl checked out the card and it had $30 on it.  We both had potatoes soup and macaroni and cheese.  It was delicious, and we still have money left on the card to go there for lunch again.  I dropped Melissa off at home.  Bill and I went back to her house to pick Max up to spend the night with us.  We took him to Culver's and he loved his concrete mixer.  He told me he was going to save his money so he could get some of those ha ha.  He and Bill had a burger and fries too.  I just got a small Concrete Mixer because I was still full from lunch.  We came back to our house and watched movies and had popcorn.  He sure is a great kid to have around.  


No comments: