Monday, April 8, 2019

Sunday, 4/7/19...went to church, Went to lunch with Olivia, Chris and Emerald

Bill, me, Chris, Olivia and Emerald
Transplanted my Christmas Cactus plants into my new planters from my friend Vikki.
I started the big one from one little leaf rooting.  Gayla gave me the other one that she started.


We went to church.  Rody did sound so Peyton and Isaac sat with us.  Melissa and her family sat with us too.  When the worship team was practicing, Peyton and Isaac were playing with a friend and when Isaac heard the music, he said he had to go up to the altar and worship.  He sure loves to worship.  The worship team was so blessed that he did that and all commented.  He went up during the church service too.  I love to see him singing and lifting his hands to the Lord.  After church, we went to Olive Garden with Olivia, Chris and Emerald.  We had a delicious meal and it was nice to get to spend time together.  It was 70 degrees out and beautiful.  I went outside and transplanted my two cactus plants.  Spent a very relaxing day and enjoyed time outside in the beautiful weather.  


No comments: