Friday, April 5, 2019

Thursday, 4/4/19....Went to Hailey's Track meet, Went to For King and Country Concert

Hailey sitting down putting her florescent green shoes on


Hailey and her friend

Eli getting ready to go through the scanner.  Hailey right ahead of him.  Me already through

Eli and Kimmy...Waiting for the concert to start
Eli and his sweet mommy

Eli

Eli, Jared, Adam, Hailey, me, and Jacob
Jared, Adam, me and Hailey enjoying popcorn  and pop before the concert

Hailey, me and Jacob at the Dow Event Center 

Adam and me
For King and Country




The lead singers walked through the audience singing and meeting people.  His brother went and walked around the balcony. and He walked around on the floor level.

Eli, Adam and me during the concert.  Jared's hands

Typical day.  At four, I went to Hailey's track meet at Freeland.  I finally found her and let her know where I was sitting.  It sure was cold and windy there.  Enjoyed watching her run and after she was finished, we left right away because we had to stop for food at Taco Bell and then get home to meet Kimmy, Jared and the boys.  Jared drove us all in the van....I sure was glad I had my seat belt on.  
Actually, though, he did a great job.  We got to the concert and found our seats.  We walked upstairs, but found out from someone up there that we were on the main floor.  We had great seats.  We went and got popcorn and drinks while we were waiting for the concert to start.  It was a sold out concert.  The music was great and their voices were amazing.  They were so talented on the instruments too.  We had so much fun.  I loved the boys and Hailey's excitement.  So happy they love Christian music.  Hailey spent the night at my house.  Kimmy let me know when they were home safe.  I love my family!




No comments: