Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday, 4/13/19...Made pancakes for Max and Bill, Bill took Max to Tim Horton's, Max helped Bill hang Led light up in shed, Vikki came over with Peyton and Isaac

Bill and Max working on hanging the long led light in the shed
Max holding the light for light for Bill so he could see what he was doing

Peyton and Isaac

We all slept in because we stayed up so late last night.  Max and Papa ate pancakes and I ate oatmeal.
They went to Tim Horton's to meet Charlie and I read my Bible and then shampooed the stairs.  Cleaned out some birdhouses and filled the bird bath.  Max helped Papa hang the new led light in the shed.  He came in and watched a movie.  He told me he should probably go home at 2.  I love how he's comfortable and tells me.  He also told me he had lots of fun.  I took him home and went in for a few minutes to see everyone.  Bruce and the kids were watching the new Star Wars Trailer, and Melissa was making mac and cheese.  After I left there, I came home and washed the kitchen light fixture and hallway one too.  Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Lucy came over in the evening.  Vikki, Bill and I played a game of 3-13.  Bill was the winner.  Peyton and Isaac loved playing with the dominos and made some really nice schools, etc.  It was fun watching them and listening to them.  We went out and looked at the new light.  It sure is nice and bright.  So much nicer than the old ones.  Vikki and I played another game of 3-13 and this time I was the winner.  After they left we watched a Hallmark Movie.

No comments: