Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Wednesday, 4/3/19...Walked at SportsZone, Went to McDonald's Nursery, Went to Melissa's, took her to therapy, Went to get an oil change, Went shopping, Picked Melissa up, Went to Applebees,

Three blossoms open now
Bill and I walked 2 miles at the SportsZone.  Came home and had oatmeal and read our Bibles.
I went to McDonald's nursery and then to Melissa's.  We visited for a while and then I took Melissa to therapy.  She sure is walking better with her quad cane.  I'm not near as nervous about her using it now.  I went to Toyota and got an oil change.  Only took 15 minutes in their quick lube department.  Nice with a Prius. Only need an oil change every 10,000 miles.  I came home for a while.  Left early and went to Kohl's and Penney's before picking Melissa up from therapy.  We went to Applebee's for lunch.  We got all you can eat Soup and Salad.  We both got Oriental Chicken Salads with our soup.  We both tried tomato soup, I had onion soup and she had Loaded Potato soup.  We sure were stuffed when we got done eating.  We were so hungry when we got there.  Came home and took a nap.  Bill and I went to different Sports Stores and looked at basketball backboards.  He got a Philly Steak Sandwich from Charlies.  I was too full still, so only had a cup of water.  Came home and watched a Hallmark Movie.  

No comments: