Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday, 4/16/19....Yay, Kimmy's washer and dryer came. Looks beautiful! Went to PTSD Meeting with Sue, Bill married Sherry and Brian

Me, Lila and Sue....Lila turned 99 a couple of days ago.  Very sweet lady who used to come to our Tuesday morning breakfast





Bill marrying Sherry and Brian at Roethke Park

The guys at the house after the wedding

We went to our breakfast.  Sue came today and wanted to take me to Horizon's for lunch for my birthday.  We planned to go there after we went to a PTSD group meeting at the VA Center.  Sue has gone for a year and wanted me to go with her.  Read my Bible and then Sue came to my house and we went to the meeting.  I sat there listening and being very thankful for Bill.  I did share with the ladies how having Jesus in our lives has helped us so much.  Full blown PTSD sounds awful.  The lady in charge made delicious turkey sandwiches on amazing bread for us.  Sue and I decided to eat there and go to Horizon's a different day.  We stopped at Great Lakes and visited Lila and wished her happy birthday.  She is 99 years old.  She was very happy to see us.  We went to visit Pearlie after that.  Her grandson and his wife were visiting her again.  We visited a friend of Sue's sister in law too.  Came home after that.  Vikki and the kids came over to borrow the truck so she could return the furniture she got 10 days ago.  A board in the armrest broke.  Glad it happened now as they had a 10 day trial period and it was up today.  Bill and I went to Roethke Park and he married Brian and Sherry.  Sherry is the daughter of Mary who is a friend of ours.  Bill did a great job.  It stopped raining just when the wedding which was outside was ready to begin.  I had gloves and a coat on, plus a blanket, so I stayed warm, but Bill got really cold.  We were happy when they said they were taking the food home to Mary's instead of eating at the pavilion.  Bill was cold, so we stopped at Tim Horton's to get a coffee for him and a cappuccino for me.  He heard there was cream cheese in the cake so he got Timbits and I got a blueberry muffin.  We went to the house and ate some snacks.  Came home and watched Jeopardy which I had taped.  James Holzhauer sure is smart and winning lots of money.  





No comments: