Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday, 4/18/19...Cleaned, Picked Hailey up from school, Went to see the movie Breakthrough

A robin has been working all day on this next.  It's a lot messier than the next last years robin made.
I love that it's right where I can watch the babies from my kitchen window.
A little blurry, but only picture I got.  Vikki, Hailey, Bill, Chuck and Sue at the movie theater
Vikki and Hailey....Vikki's picture she took.  So cute!

Cleaned a couple of rooms.  Cleaned the shelves in the laundry room too.  Hung my Easter Flag outside that Stacie and family got me for my birthday.  It looks really nice.  I will have to take a picture tomorrow.  I picked Hailey up from school early because track was cancelled because of the rain.  She ate with us and then we met Vikki, Chuck and Sue at the movie theater to see the movie Breakthrough.  It was a good movie.  So happy Vikki decided to come and see it with us.  She had a gift card and wanted to meet us there and give us the gift card to use.  Hailey and I talked her in to coming with us.  So happy she did.  She is always so much fun and brings good snacks too.  Thanks for the M & M's Vikki.  After the movie, we dropped Hailey off at her house and then came home and watched jeopardy.  Vikki called us and had a very close call.  She was at the stop light coming out of Meijer's onto Tittabawassee and she had a green turn arrow.  She was going and someone in a big white truck ran the stop light.  She heard people beeping and slammed on her brakes just before he swooshed past the front of her car.  If she hadn't slammed on her breaks, the truck would have plowed right into the driver's side door.  I could tell she was very shook up.  I got shook up just hearing about it.  I sure am thanking and praising God for His protection.


No comments: