Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wed.,4/17/19....Walked at SportsZone, Took Melissa to therapy, Got groceries for Easter, Hailey helped me fill Eggs

Max doing his homework

Jack was working on his homework too

Evan working on his homework

Bill and I walked 2 miles at the SportsZone.  Ate oatmeal when we got home.  I went to drop of some stuff at Salvation Army, and then got gas. Took Melissa to therapy.   I went grocery shopping while she had therapy. Finished shopping and ran home real quick to put cold stuff and freezer stuff away.  Left all the other groceries on the table and floor, and went to pick Melissa up.  We ate pot pies for lunch and then went shopping for Easter stuff.  Melissa found what she wanted except couldn't find bags for the Easter baskets.  They had lots of them at the Dollar Store the other day and I had bought some.  Neither store had any left. I gave Melissa four.  I didn't realize each bag had 2 in it.  Worked out good.  I stayed at Melissa's and visited until I had to pick Hailey up at 5:15.  She came home with me and helped me fill Easter Eggs.  She sure was a great helper.  We had fun and it didn't take long at all.  

No comments: