Thursday, July 11, 2019

7/11/19...Picked Melissa and the kids up to spend the day with me, Went to Faith Rider's Meeting

Hailey on her youth group trip.  Eating Chicago Pizza in Chicago


Great picture Melissa took of Max, Jack and Evan having fun in the pool

Max, Jack and Evan

Melissa in the pool
I went to Jack's to pick up round steak to cook in the crockpot.  Came home and got it going and then went to Salvation Army to drop some things off.  Picked up Melissa and the boys after that.  The boys went swimming and loved jumping in off the deck.  We ate our lunch and then Melissa and I had our adult swim.  Melissa is doing so good.  She went right down the ladder and got in the pool without any help. I sure thank God for how she is improving.  I thought she would need lots of help.  Lots of improvement since I have been gone camping.  We got lots of exercise in the pool and then sat in the sun for a while, then moved to the shade.  Bruce came and picked them up on his way home from work.  I dropped Round Steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, string beans and cupcakes off to Bev and Dave Wightman.  She is 90 and just had gall bladder surgery.  I visited for a little while, then came home to ride on the motorcycle to our chapter meeting. I watered my plants when I got home. It was sure a fun day.

No comments: