Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wed.,7/10/19..Kimmy and the boys and Vikki and the twins came over. Marie Corp Picnic


Adam, Jacob and Eli....first time in our pool

Jacob, Peyton, Adam, Eli and Isaac

Bill and James at the Marine Corp Picnic

Bill cooking the burgers and hotdogs

Ralph took over for him


Bill


Beautiful flowers I won

Another huge planter I won

b
Bill in the pool.  We both jumped in as soon as we got home


Kimmy and the boys came over in the morning. We uncovered the pool and skimmed it with a skimmer Kimmy brought for us.  It was sparkling clean after that.  The boys got in right away.  They had fun jumping in.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came shortly after and they got in the pool and had fun jumping too.  After they got out, we ate lunch.  Then we had an adult swim for a while, until Adam and Eli got back in.  We played 3-13 after that and I was the winner today.  Bill had to leave early to go to the picnic, so asked me to pick up James.  The kids got back in the pool and we sat under the shade tree.  I had to leave after a few minutes to pick up James and go to the Marine Corp. Picnic.  Thanks Kimmy, Vikki and kids for picking up everything, covering the pool, and leaving everything so nice for me. The picnic was lots of fun, and the food was delicious.  Bill cooked the hot dogs and burgers.  I bought 14 tickets for a total of $14 and won three big plants.  I won a fourth one, but gave it to the lady next to me.  The plants are from Boehler’s and are beautiful.  I had been planning on buying another hibiscus from there, but don’t have to now.  We came home, and Bill met Vikki to help her and Rody pick up a fire pit for their house.  I swam, and when he came home, we both swam and cooled off.  

No comments: